Last Updated: April 1, 2020
Prism Software (“Prism”, “us”, or “we”) is committed to protecting consumer privacy both
online and within our software products. Prism Software has created this privacy statement
to demonstrate its firm commitment to secure and trustworthy Internet use and commerce,
software product use and the individual’s privacy.
software services, professional services, software products, and web-based applications (collectively,
“Services”) from Prism. By accessing or using our Services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
our web pages. Your continued use of this website and our Services following the posting of changes to
Information We Collect
used our websites. Certain portions of the Services and websites may require that you submit person
information, such as your name, title, company name, email address, and other personal and use information.
- process and fulfill your requests for information, products, and services,
- solicit your onions and other feedback,
- conduct research,
- customize the advertising and content you see and receive,
- provide information for internal reporting, metrics, and/or statistics, and
- improve our products and services.
Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information
Prism will not sell, rent, or in any way intentionally disclose personal information that you
provide to us in connection with the Services to any third party (other than an agent acting
on our behalf as described above), unless
- Prism is required to do so by law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order,
- Prism is required in urgent circumstances to protect the
personal safety of Prism employees, users of Prism products or
services, or members of the public, or to enforce its policies and any terms and conditions applicable to its products and Services ; or
- such disclosure is part of a sale of all (or substantially all) of the assets of one or more divisions or affiliates of Prism.
Additionally, Prism may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Protection of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is a high priority for Prism. To protect the privacy of personal information provided by you,
Prism employs industry-standard controls including physical access controls, Internet firewalls, intrusion detection, and network monitoring.
Additionally, only authorized administrators and staff have access to systems containing such information.
Although Prism cannot take responsibility for any theft, misuse,
unauthorized disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction of data by a third party, we take all reasonable
precaution to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Personal Information Access Request
We acknowledge the right of individuals to access, correct, and
delete their information. Requests to access personal information should
be submitted to email@example.com with the subject line “Personal Information Access Request”.
We will also provide an individual opt-out or opt-in choice before we share their data with third parties
other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or
subsequently authorized. To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a
written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Statutory Rights
In accordance to California Civil Code sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, consumers who are
California residents (not representatives of businesses, whether those businesses are
our customers) have the right to know certain information about our data practices.
They can ask us for a notice describing the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about them;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about them that we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information.
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written
request to the following to the following address: Prism Software; ATTN: California Privacy
Rights Notice; 15500 Rockfield Blvd. Suite C, Irvine, CA 92618. Please allow 30 business days
for a response.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies set by the website or service provider are called ‘first party cookies.’ Cookies set
by parties other than the website are called third party cookies. These third party cookies
enable features and functionality to be provided on the website (ie.analytics and interactive
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your
browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality
of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also
disabling certain functionality and features of this site. The specific type of first- and
third-party cookies we use are:
- email newsletter related cookies: Prism offers email subscription services or
notification and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered
and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed
or unsubscribed users,
- and forms related cookies: when you submit data to a form such as those found on
our Schedule a Demo page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for
Third Party Cookies
The following section details which the third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
- Prism uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics
solutions on the web for helping us to understand how to use the site and ways that we
can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend
on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that
you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which
optimizations our users appreciate the most.
15500 Rockfield Blvd. Suite C
Irvine, CA 92618
Copyright Prism Software @2020 – All Rights Reserved